Paris: Parc Disneyland Numero Uno

Little kids dream to go to Disneyland. But when you are 18 years and 9 months old, you're not on the fence, you are on one side of the fence where you are totally not interested.

But you still went there because your other half insisted that you have to go to Disneyland, at least once in your life. It is a place for kids! They get to see their cartoon characters come to life, be all excited about it and tell all their friends that they've met Mickey.

I know, I know. I'm like the pot calling the kettle black.

By writing about this, I am telling everyone that I've met Mickey Mouse, and I did. I'm not to be blamed for having absolutely no interest to go to Disneyland. I have passed being a child. Even when I was one, I didn't like Disney. I spent most of my childhood on food channels more than cartoon shows.

But Zul promised me a good time and said that he was sure I would love that place. That man was so sure.


Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

I was still not interested at this point. I thought it was a waste of my short time in Paris. But still, waste or not, I was there and pictures were a must.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

We got cute pink tickets!

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Mary Poppins!


Paris Disneyland part 1

Right after stepping into the entrance of Main Street USA I was blown away. It's like stepping into cartoon world.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

You cannot deny that this place is cute. Look at the bake and ice-cream shop.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Can someone tell me which show this candle is from? I can roughly remember there's also a pot, right?

Paris Disneyland part 1

Sleeping beauty castle. It looks better in real life.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Even their Ferris wheel's cute.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Parking lot for strollers.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

We took the Pirates of the Caribbean and I managed to snap some stuffs inside. We went through little cannot-really-feel drops and I was holding onto the pole and Nadya for dear life. Although Zul was holding onto her, I was afraid she'd fall out.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Quaccccccck Donald Duck. Oh look at Nadya!!! KNOCKOUT!

Paris Disneyland part 1

Walked around a little more and we reached to the place below...It was empty and we were the only ones, together with some ducks.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Notice how the picture above seems weirdly cut out on the left and on top?

See, Zul who's never watch Toy Story thought the "Woodys roundup", "9 different sayings" and "as seen on TV" were done by Disneyland.

It was only after I explained and told him to take the whole thing that he took a picture with the "Woodys roundup", "9 different sayings" and "as seen on TV"

Paris Disneyland part 1

Does't this look a better?

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Anyway, as I was saying...we were like the only ones there right? Apparently, we weren't. Turns out, everyone was watching a show! People appeared out of no where and the place quickly filled up.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Look at the amount of people!.

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

Paris Disneyland part 1

The house at the background. That is THE HAUNTED HOUSE. You think I'd enter? Fat hope.

Part duex next!

Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 and is filed under .

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Paris: Parc Disneyland Numero Uno”

RaeLynn said...

Lumiere and Mrs Teapot from Beauty & The Beast! :)

Dinie said...

It's beauty & the beast!

- Random passerby (Sorry I just had to comment coz Beauty & the Beast is famous! Haha)

angelincarnated said...

Lol. Goes to show how much I am into Disney.

Thanks!! :)

I have never watched Beauty & the Beast.

naqiah♥ said...

I've been there last year. The place is wonderful but you've got to pack up on the energy level before you head there. The place is huge!

Oh and I love your pictures :)